We are looking to employ a Fabrik Customer Success Manager with more than three years’ experience working with customers to deliver on key business objectives.
The primary objective of this role is to work with Fabrik customers to facilitate and achieve key audience growth, engagement and monetisation objectives.
Our company is proudly headquartered in Umhlanga (KwaZulu-Natal), South Africa. Due to our way of working, this position is best suited to those who live in or are able to move to the Durban area.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Fabrik customers to support maximum customer retention and success.
- Adopt a customer mindset and be willing to obtain deep knowledge of customer industries.
- Work closely with product, technical, support and content teams to ensure that customers’ expectations are met.
- Facilitate, measure and report on key Customer Success objectives related to audience growth, engagement and monetisation.
- Facilitate and report on customer sales and revenue objectives.
- Work with customer Direct and/or national Sales teams to facilitate platform inventory education and develop rate-cards.
- Share data-driven insights with customers to support platform adoption.
- Share data-driven insights with product team to inform product development roadmap.
- Guide customers through platform onboarding to ensure successful launch and audience adoption.
- Work with product, marketing and content teams to successfully launch new platform features to support effective customer adoption of new features.
- Facilitate role-based education and training with customers to support platform adoption.
- Facilitate effective customer social media advertising and campaigns to support growth and engagement initiatives.
- Create impactful reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to improving adoption workflows and processes within the Fabrik environment and customer environments.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role.
- Microsoft 365 and/or other cloud-based collaboration tools
- Experience working within the Radio or Digital Media industry
- Experience working as part of an SaaS product team or in a software development environment
- Ability to learn quickly and work collaboratively
- A qualification in SaaS Adoption or Change Management
- Extrovert who enjoys reaching out and making new connections.
- Proactive planner who enjoys prioritizing and managing your own workload, while being able to incorporate change into predefined strategies and plans.
- Creator of words and visuals, who can lead others with creative direction as often as you enjoy putting it together yourself.
- Curious with a vast general knowledge, current affairs awareness and insights into trending social conversations.
- Strives for impact rather than perfection, opting to continuously iterate outputs for improved results.
to apply, email the following information to us:
- Full CV
- Reference details from your direct leads at your 2 most recent places of employment.
- Expected salary, your notice period and reasons for leaving each place of employment.
immedia is a unique, human-centered, customer-oriented ecosystem that has been headquartered in Umhlanga, South Africa for 25 years.
Our software development team has developed Fabrik, our “Born in the Cloud” communications platform through which various organisations can securely engage with their clients or members.
Geek Managed Services are a technical services team staffed by Microsoft-certified professionals who work with clients to solve their modern workplace needs, from connectivity to cyber-security to cloud solutions.
Transparency and trust are values in our teams in which we try to learn continuously and develop continuously, to grow together in achieving great results for our customers. We strongly believe that, to remain relevant in an ever changing industry, technology professionals have to keep adapting to change in a human and authentic way.
We understand that it is a duty to teach those around us what we have learnt and we have seen that, by doing so, we become better professionals. To support this we empower a teaching and learning culture throughout our ecosystem.
As a team, we’re looking for people who are curious, open to feedback, and enjoy working together to create a better solution. We’re looking for team-mates who are not necessarily defined by their technical experience, but people with imagination and energy, vision and shared values, curiosity and heart. Everything else you need can and will be learned along the way through immersion in our iterative environment.